Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm setting some GOALS!

So due to the magic that is surfin' the internet instead of successfully asking someone out on a Friday night, I have discovered a goal-setting contest. And I figure -- hey. I can have goals. So here is my list:

1) Make some sort of comprehensive sampler project by which I of course mean the Dumb Baby Sweater.
2) Make myself at least one sweater-type garment suitable for college in New Orleans.
3) Knit a skirt.
4) Knit something to wear at home in Wisconsin for winter break.
5) Knit a SOCK. Well, preferably two . . .
6) Knit something off my Ravelry queue.
7) Assemble a (relatively) complete knitting supply to take to Tulane.
8) BE AWESOME.
9) Be good to this blog.

OK, maybe #8 is not really a knitting goal. And I know the other goals are all vague BUT I am a beginner. What do you want me to do, have this whole long list of specific projects?

No comments: