Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Just a meme . . .
1. "Baby Eleanor", 2. fruit salad, 3. 1st away football game, 4. The Grotto, 5. Leaves, 6. Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper Cooling off in a Glass of Diet Pepsi, 7. So Tender, 8. 14th August 2007 / Day 226, 9. llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam - HDR, 10. grand grand canal, 11. flickr.com/photos/zitakamugira/2254521713/, 12. Eagle Falls
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name? Eleanor
2. What is your favorite food? Blueberries
3. What high school did you go to? Madison West High
4. What is your favorite color? Green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brandon Bark (president of the National Junior Classical League. Yes he counts as a celebrity, in my world anyhow.)
6. Favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
7. Dream vacation? Latin convention (at the moment, at least . . .)
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? In love
10. What do you love most in life? Movement & expectation
11. One word to describe you. Smart
12. Your Flickr name. undeadgoat (Searched undead goat for results . . .)
Doing this meme was a lot of fun. It's pretty awesome one, not going to lie. It's really lovely seeing so many photographer's creative work, and a little disarming to realize the extent to which the Beatles and a knitting pattern have internet-taken over my name. Also, um, I know those cheerleaders. Not every single one by name, but seriously. I know them. Over half are in my graduating class. And they were on the first page. o.0
I've been out of town for a while--I was at Latin Convention, AKA Nationals, AKA JCL (Junior Classical Leauge), AKA amazing, AKA the very last hurrah of my high school career. I'm headed down to Tulane in less than two weeks, and I'm struggling to catch up in terms of finalizing paperwork, cleaning my room, packing, etc. I'm hoping to do the Ravelympics, but honestly I don't have time right now to pick out patterns/buy yarn/etc. So we'll see. I have a few knitting pictures from convention, which I'll hopefully post later