Thursday, May 28, 2009

Curtains fail

So I've been trying to sew myself some curtains, but there was failure involved. I blame the thickness of the fabric (I think), as I was blaming the ancient-ness of my machine but then I kept having problems with my mom's newer machine. But I did discover that Singer hasn't changed their needles much and hers will fit in my machine . . . hooray! I did take a nice series of illustrative photos in order to write a nice Sewing Machine Saga but as previously mentioned, I've got no idea where my camera cable is. :/

On the knitting front, Miss Edith (Poppy) is coming along quite nicely--Ysolda will be at my LYS on Saturday, and I want to be able to show her something of hers I've actually completed . . . (Do not even mention Urchin to me. Please.)

No comments: